Leaving a better world for our children is something we aspire to at SafetyCore. We strive to minimize our environmental impact, conserve energy and resources, and adhere to responsible manufacturing processes, all while providing you with a premier flooring product.
- SafetyCore has been certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) as 100% sustainable, and was also awarded certification from SCS Global Services for practicing responsible forestry.
- As the only truly renewable building material, wood reserves increase every year through responsible husbandry and management techniques.
- SafetyCore uses selectively grown and harvested species of poplar for wood strands and chips, grown in sustainable forests and tree farms.
- Our manufacturing process uses close to 90% of the harvested log, with the balance used to supply energy.
- It takes far more energy and resources to produce steel, concrete, or other building materials than to manufacture a structural wood panel.
- Modern mills are scientifically designed to meet or exceed strict standards for environmental compliance set by regulatory authorities.